BALUCO is one of the world’s leading consulting & trading companies providing marine bunkers, lubricants and technical services to the global marine industry. Our experienced personnel and established relations with reputable bunkers & lubricants suppliers, allow us to offer an outstanding service level in this sensitive sector of the vessel’s needs.
In the Lubricants sector, BALUCO is able to analyze all the customer’s needs, and can secure an attractive offer, tailor-made for each customer:
- Reliable product quality, precise quantity and on time delivery
- Troubleshooting service 24/7/365
- Competitive prices
- Full technical support
- Tailor-made solutions and supplies on a contract or on a spot basis depending on the customers’ needs.
In the Technical Support sector
BALUCO will provide full technical support, regular sampling analysis, interpretation of the results, flexibility and the support that our customers need. In a quest to cover our esteemed customers’ vessels with an outstanding technical support, we have formed the LUBCARE™ monitoring system, based on the used oil sampling analysis.
This unique product diversifies BALUCO from competition and place the company at a leading position worldwide.
- Delivery by barge
- Delivery by launch-boats
- Delivery by RTWs
The transportation modes fulfill all the prerequisites for safety, environmental and operational procedures
Marine lubricants main grades can be delivered:
- In true bulk
- Ex-IBC tanks
- In drums or pump-ex-drums
Marine lubricants auxiliary grades can be delivered:
- In drums
- In pump-ex-drums or ex-IBC tanks *special cases*
- In pails
Marine Lubricants Range that we frequently trade
- Cylinder oil (SAE 50 TBN 25-100)
- System oil (SAE 30 TBN 5-8)
- Trunk Pistons Engine oils/Diesel Generator oils (SAE 40/30 TBN 12-40 etc)
- Hydraulic oils (HVI/Regular ISO Visc. 15, 22, 32, 46, 68, 100 etc)
- Turbine oils (ISO Visc. 32, 46, 68, 100 etc)
- Gear oils (ISO Visc 68, 100, 150, 220, 320, 460, 680 etc)
- Compressor oils (ISO Visc. 46, 68, 100, 150 etc)
- Refrigerator oils (ISO Visc. 32, 46, 68, 100, 150 etc)
- Multi-grade oils (15W40, 5W40 etc)
- Greases (WR, EP 0, EP1, EP2 etc)
- Synthetic oils (PAO, POE, HCFC etc)
- Special Grades (Heat Transfer oil ISO Visc 32, Transmission oils etc)
- EALs *
* From 19 December 2013 the new US Environmental Protection Agency Vessel General Permit (VGP), requires the use of Environmentally Acceptable Lubricants (EALs), in oil-to-sea interfaces | such as: stern tubes, controllable pitch propeller and thruster hydraulic fluid and other oil-to-sea interfaces including lubrication discharges from paddle wheel propulsion, stabilizers, rudder bearings, azimuth thrusters, thruster bearings, propulsion pod lubrication and wire rope of all vessels entering United States territorial waters.
The Vessel General Permit (VGP) mandates use of Environmentally Acceptable Lubricants (EAL) in all vessels entering United States territorial waters within three miles off the coast.
BALUCO S.A. can provide EAL lubricants at most major ports along with technical consultancy from our high experienced technical dept.